COVID-19 Safety Procedures
Your safety and the safety of our team are the top priorities at Bill Smith Photography.
Before your visit:
- An appointment is required to visit our studio.
- If you have any symptoms (including cough or fever) or you are/were sick 24-48 hours before your photography session, please cancel and then reschedule your appointment once you are symptom-free.
- Please bring a white shirt to wear under the studio provided clothing.
- If you are wearing the velvet drape, please bring a shirt that you can easily move off your shoulders so the straps do not show in the photograph (for example, a spaghetti strap tank top or a halter top) . Bill Smith Photography is currently not able to provide clothing to wear underneath the velvet drape.
During your visit:
- Everyone who visits our studio and all of our team members are required to wear a mask.
- We perform a temperature check on everyone visiting our studio, including all employees everyday.
- To allow for social distancing, we are only allowing one support person to come with you to your appointment. We know this is a special time, and we thank you for your understanding.
- We have assigned seating in our studio that is disinfected between clients.
- We have reduced the number of clients that we allow in our studio at one time.
- All customer stations are cleaned between customers.
- Our team is adhering to CDC guidelines. We will be keeping our distance and disinfecting surfaces between clients.
- All studio provided clothing is sanitized using a UV-C light cabinet between each use.